Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No procedures.
- A North Carolina based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage.
- A North Carolina license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Average admissions 6-10.
- Apply by forwarding.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Primary Code Responders- ER.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- Register for Job Alerts at.
- Average census 16 per physician.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter at.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections