Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000.
- Sign on bonus, loan repayment option.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Quality bonus up to 10%.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Critical Care Medicine.
- And Nation's top 100 Hospitals in the United States.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Retirement plans, and more.
- BC Medicine.
- Thank you and.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Annual salary up to $340,erience.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness incentive,.
- Conducive block scheduling with 7-on/7-off model that promotes work-family balance.
- Patient Volume: Physician will be in house during daytime hours and provide clinical care exclusively in the medical ICU.
- Location: Sandhills Area of North Carolina just an hour from Raleigh-Durham area and easy drive to both the beaches and mountains.
- Reimbursement for CME and other professional expenses.
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist.
- Hospital included in the Top "100 Most Wired Hospitals" list.
- Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia with CC subspecialty training or minimum 6 weeks of full time ICU care per year.
- Seven seasoned, specially trained advanced practice providers support physicians in service provision.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- An Intensivist Dream position where you can be a part of advancing Critical Care medicine through a progressive Intensivist staffing mode in an area acclaimed for golf and equestrian industries.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.