Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: Physician will be in house during daytime hours and provide clinical care exclusively in the medical ICU.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist.
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000.
- Conducive block scheduling with 7-on/7-off model that promotes work-family balance.
- Quality bonus up to 10%.
- BC Medicine.
- Retirement plans, and more.
- Annual salary up to $340,erience.
- Reimbursement for CME and other professional expenses.
- And Nation's top 100 Hospitals in the United States.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Location: Sandhills Area of North Carolina just an hour from Raleigh-Durham area and easy drive to both the beaches and mountains.
- Critical Care Medicine.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness incentive,.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia with CC subspecialty training or minimum 6 weeks of full time ICU care per year.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Seven seasoned, specially trained advanced practice providers support physicians in service provision.
- Sign on bonus, loan repayment option.
- An Intensivist Dream position where you can be a part of advancing Critical Care medicine through a progressive Intensivist staffing mode in an area acclaimed for golf and equestrian industries.
- Hospital included in the Top "100 Most Wired Hospitals" list.
- Thank you and.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 12.