Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- No critical care support.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem.
- Lexington Medical Center in Lexington.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a non-profit integrated health system serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
- No Advanced Provider support at night.
- Brenner Children's Hospital in Winston-Salem.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- Shift- 7 pm - 7 am.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- Working on Eicu concept teleconsultation with critical care physician.
- With five specialties listed among the nation's finest, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has been recognized in United States News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" rankings for the 24th consecutive year.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Cross coverage of 35-40 patients.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Anesthesia in house 24/7 to help with management.
- Our Hospital Medicine team has more than 49 Hospitalists and 21 Advanced Practitioners providing inpatient services.
- Average 6 admissions per night.
- Physician Recruitment: Text Physician JOB to 31996 to schedule time to talk.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- Anesthesia is available to help with procedures.
- Sonosite available.
- Join our strong team!
- Top Honors: https://health.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- It includes a medical school, six hospitals, primary and specialty care facilities, clinics, diagnostic centers, plus educational and research facilities.
- We're practicing transformational hospital medicine.
- High Point Regional in High Point.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Wilkes Medical Center in North Wilkesboro.
- Due to growth, we are adding eight more Hospitalists this year.
- Phone consultation with critical care physician available.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
- Anesthesia is also very amenable to supervising nocturnists if desired.
- Davie Medical Center in Bermuda Run.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center