Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (SW of Fayetteville ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Responds to codes.
- Malpractice insurance covered.
- MD 9a - 7p (admitting).
- Open ICU.
- MD: 7pm to 7am (nocturnist).
- BC or BE required.
- Patient census: 7.
- EMR: Paragon.
- Long term locums assignment.
- ACP: 8am to 8pm.
- Hotel and mileage.
- 2 MD's- 7am to 7pm(rounding).
- Looking for a hospitalist who can work 7 on 7 off.
- No procedures.
- Our providers love working here so it's rare that this need is open.
- MD- 9am to 9pm (rounding).
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.