Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Run rapids & codes with ED assistance.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p.
- Average daily encounters: 16/provider.
- Epic EMR & Physician Care - Assistants/Scribes for daytime hospitalists.
- Hospitalists cover ICU at night & on weekends.
- J1/H1B Visa Candidates welcome.
- Sentara Albemarle offers a wide range of services including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services, and more.
- Elizabeth City, North Carolina is conveniently located only 45 minutes from the Outer Banks, and is within close proximity to Chesapeake, Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach!
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182-bed community hospital that has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- The town was named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America", and its historic downtown area features bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops.
- Strong leadership with excellent, cohesive support team.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Medical Director requires current/previous administrative experience.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hour dockage to sailors from around the world.
- No procedures.
- APP support: 1 APP on 7a-7p & 1 APP on 12p-12a.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Average daily census: 65 overall.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 18.