Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pinehurst) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Running and bike trails abound.
- Join a physician-led, financially stable group of hospital employed providers.
- Intensivist in Pinehurst, NC-.1 Place to Live in NC.
- Closed ICU model with 50 critical care beds and telehealth monitoring support at satellite campus.
- Exceptional quality of life.
- May accept candidates with prior critical care experience who have recently completed a fellowship.
- Prefer candidates with at least 2 years of experience as an Intensivist who can assist with the development of the program.
- Neighboring Southern Pines is listed in.50 Best Small Towns in America.
- Our Community.
- Attractive and comprehensive benefits program includes a competitive base salary, retirement plans, lona repayment, state-of-the-art fitness center, child care and more.
- Our Opportunity.
- "Micropolitan" area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC- Home of American Golf.
- An experienced and dynamic Intensivist is needed to take our medical Critical Care program to the next level.
- Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
- Conducive block schedule promotes work-life balance.
- Advance with the organization's goals and grow with the dynamic needs of Critical Care medicine.
- Clean background and NC licensure required.
- Dedicated support from stable Hospitalist team and Nocturnists on staff.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- And (b) who have provided at least six weeks of full-time ICU care each year.
- Or Physician board-certified in medicine, anesthesiology, or emergency medicine, and who have (a) completed training prior to the availability of a subspecialty certification in critical care.
- Work where others only dream of visiting!
- Live in a desirable resort destination just an hour from the Raleigh-Durham area and an easy drive to both the beaches and mountains.
- Pinehurst was recently recognized as North Carolina's.1 place to live and.1 safest community.
- Supported by a team of 7 seasoned, speciallty trained advanced practice providers.
- Must be Board Certified in the subspecialty of critical care medicine.
- Sub specialist availability includes GI, Cardiology, Pulmonary, and Neurology.
- Program includes Neuro Hospitalists, Geriatric service, Pediatric Hospitalist, Telehealth, and Transitional Care clinics.
- FirstHealth is advancing Critical Care medicine through a progressive Intensivist staffing model.
- Practice in Pinehurst where you can have the best of all worlds!
- Regional referral center with availability of multiple sub-specialties including CT surgery (Tavr), EP, etc.
- Leap Frog grade A for 2+ years.
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities- near Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by FirstHealth of the Carolinas