Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You should be comfortable with code response and ICU admits.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Licensing assistance.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Cerner EMR.
- The facility's EMR is Cerner.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Code response and ICU admits required.
- We are helping our client, a facility in North Carolina, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC/BE required.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Your schedule will be 7pm to 7am, 7 days on/7 days off, and you will see 5-7 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active NC state license for this position.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- NC state license needed.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago