Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III Trauma.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- November 18-25.
- August 14-17.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- December 16-20.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- July 15-22.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- October 21-28.
- October 7-12.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- November 4-11.
- September 9-14.
- EMR: Epic.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.