Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- October 7-12.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- July 15-22.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- Level III Trauma.
- EMR: Epic.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- November 18-25.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- August 14-17.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- October 21-28.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- December 16-20.
- September 9-14.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- November 4-11.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.