Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 25, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- October 7-12.
- Level III Trauma.
- December 16-20.
- November 4-11.
- EMR: Epic.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- August 14-17.
- October 21-28.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- July 15-22.
- November 18-25.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- September 9-14.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.