Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- August 14-17.
- November 4-11.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- October 7-12.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- November 18-25.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- July 15-22.
- EMR: Epic.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- Level III Trauma.
- September 9-14.
- December 16-20.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- October 21-28.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.