Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- EMR: Epic.
- September 9-14.
- October 21-28.
- July 15-22.
- December 16-20.
- August 14-17.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- November 18-25.
- November 4-11.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- Level III Trauma.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- October 7-12.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.