Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · November 30, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III Trauma.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- October 21-28.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- October 7-12.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- August 14-17.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- November 4-11.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- November 18-25.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- September 9-14.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- December 16-20.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- July 15-22.
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.