Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- November 18-25.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- October 21-28.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- September 9-14.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- November 4-11.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- Level III Trauma.
- October 7-12.
- August 14-17.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- EMR: Epic.
- December 16-20.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- July 15-22.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.