Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- October 7-12.
- EMR: Epic.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- October 21-28.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- August 14-17.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- Level III Trauma.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- December 16-20.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- July 15-22.
- November 18-25.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- November 4-11.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- September 9-14.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.