Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- November 4-11.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- Level III Trauma.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- July 15-22.
- September 9-14.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- October 7-12.
- August 14-17.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- December 16-20.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- EMR: Epic.
- October 21-28.
- November 18-25.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.