Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- November 18-25.
- November 4-11.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- EMR: Epic.
- October 21-28.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- September 9-14.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- Level III Trauma.
- December 16-20.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- October 7-12.
- August 14-17.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- July 15-22.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.