Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- July 15-22.
- EMR: Epic.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- November 18-25.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- Level III Trauma.
- October 7-12.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- December 16-20.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- October 21-28.
- November 4-11.
- September 9-14.
- August 14-17.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.