Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- October 7-12.
- 225/hr beyond 3 hrs.
- MD/DO FM-Peds.
- Census: 35 deliveries per month.
- November 18-25.
- EMR: Epic.
- December 24-25, 2018.
- Shifts: 7pm-7pm expect December 24-2 5 which is 7am-7pm.
- BLS, Pals/Apls.
- July 15-22.
- Specific Dates: July 1-8.
- October 21-28.
- September 9-14.
- Census: 5-10 peds pts per month.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Level III Trauma.
- August 14-17.
- December 16-20.
- Schedule: Dates: July 1- December 25, 2018.
- Pay Rate: $1,300/24 hrs (includes 3 hrs of.
- November 4-11.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Apr 2.