Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Wilmington) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a Hospitalist environment with rotating shifts that includes morning, early afternoon, and occasional night shifts.
- Oh, and our donuts can't be beat as well!
- They cover one hospital, Nhrmc, a 618 bed level 2 trauma center.
- Partnership track is available after two years with no buy-in.
- Wilmington Health is a leader in providing quality care in our community.
- Join a vibrant multi-specialty group that demonstrates high quality collaborative care.
- Wilmington is an amazing community, nestled between the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Two of our physicians provide nocturnist coverage.
- Highly competitive pay including unlimited bonus potential, no salary cap.
- Additionally, Hospitalist in our organization have the opportunity to engage in group leadership, teaching and research.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wilmington, NC.
- Turnover rates are far below average due to the team's strong commitment to work/life balance.
- Short Shifts, Competitive PAY & Benefits, Great Community, Access TO Specialists AND A Quality Focused Private Practice-WHO Could ASK FOR More?
- The community boasts a beautiful historic waterfront.
- Come live where others vacation!
- They will enjoy providing care 14-16 shifts per month with a set-schedule and a solid support staff.
- Our well established Hospitalist team is growing.
- Primary care and specialty care providers working together changing healthcare in our region.
- Our providers enjoy a generous benefits package that includes 401k, medical/dental, CME, Relocation plus so much more.
- We are home to UNC-W, the local University as well as a vibrant arts and cultural scene.
- Our current team consists of 12 physicians and 6 advanced practioners.
- Wilmington Health has over 170 providers that are committed to top quality care in our community.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago