Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northeast North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums Hospitalist job opportunity in northeastern North Carolina!
- Will be running codes and RRT.
- Open ICU.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- No procedures.
- 10 ICU beds.
- 16 encounters per physician per day.
- EMR: Epic.
- Travel, lodging, and medical malpractice insurance.
- BC/BE IM or FP.
- If FP experienced preferred.
- 182-bed hospital.
- Asap ongoing.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Locum Leaders.