Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Bern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Coastal Carolina Health Care, P.A. (Cchc) is currently seeking a full-time BC/BE hospitalist for a new extended care wing located at our Urgent Care center.
- Cchc owns its own Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and holds a contract with the Medicare program for approximately 13,000 of its beneficiaries.
- Cchc also serves the local community by providing medical services at CarolinaEast Medical Center, the Merci Clinic, and area nursing homes.
- Opportunities for shareholder/partner status are available after two years of employment.
- Community: New Bern, NC is located 30 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean at the confluence of two majestic rivers.
- New Bern has it all: a mild-four season climate, unlimited recreational opportunities, award winning schools, and a myriad of cultural and social activities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Bern, NC.
- Additionally, the medical group owns and operates a state-of-the-art Imaging Center equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment such as MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography, Bone Density and plain X-Ray, as well as an Urgent Care, Endoscopy Center, and Sleep Lab.
- Excellent salary and Benefits: Malpractice Insurance,401K and Profit Sharing, Medical and Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance,Vacation/Professional Leave, CME allowance/Stipend and moving allowance.
- The group is proud to have finished 1st out of 432 ACOs nationwide in aggregate quality.
- Successful Accountable Care Organization (ACO) with large, physician owned multi-specialty group.
- Work a 7 on/7 off schedule - 12 hour shifts - Outpatient setting Monday-Friday - Inpatient 2 days at a nearby hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago