Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You should be comfortable with intubation, ICU rounding, and code response.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We are helping our client, a hospital in North Carolina, with its search for a family medicine or internal medicine hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- BC/BE in FM or IM.
- Licensing assistance.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
- Your schedule will be 7-14 shifts per month for the duration of the assignment, and you will see 12-18 patients per day.
- NC state license needed.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Intubation, ICU rounding, and code response required.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active NC state license for this position.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago