Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Raleigh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work for one of the TOP healthcare systems in North Carolina.
- A prominent Raleigh, North Carolina based healthcare system is seeking a Medical Director to lead a dynamic team.
- Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy Cliffs of the Neuse State Park and easy access to the renowned Mountains to Sea Trail.
- Flexible clinical schedule with dedicated time for administrative duties.
- Top Tier compensation package includes: annual salary above $300,000 along with performance based incentives up to $45,000.
- And its storytellers proudly carry on the collective heritage of a rich historic capital city.
- Cutting edge facility with over 300 beds commutable from the Raleigh area.
- Proud home to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base (one of the best fighter communities in the world) and an award-winning historic downtown with live music, festivals, boutique shops and signature restaurants.
- The nearby Raleigh area is more than a blossoming Southern metropolis-you'll feel enriched and energized the instant you're warmly welcomed by its smart, savvy locals.
- Nestled in the heart of eastern NC between Raleigh and the coast, this community is rich with culture and heritage.
- Manageable patient census of 16-18 with APP for assistance.
- Raleigh's bright minds head top-tier technology, education and life science institutions.
- Its artists create a bevy of cultural and culinary touchstones.
- Hospitalist Medical Director - Raleigh Based System.
- Ideal candidate will be an experienced Hospitalist with leadership experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.