Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A charming and close knit community offer a leisurely lifestyle, however if you prefer a bigger-city feel Winston Salem is a short drive away and offers all the amenities that you could hope for.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Winston-Salem boasts a population over 250,aurants, bars, eateries, and breweries.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary with RVU and bonus structure allow earning up to 20% of base salary.
- Shopping, entertainment, and sporting events keep this electric-atmosphere going in Winston-Salem.
- Location: Just outside Winston-Salem.
- Sign on, relocation, CME, full benefits, loan forgivenes.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist opening with block schedule, ICU has very low acuity and procedures are optional.
- Facility: Brand new hospital that just underwent a expansion and renovation.
- Flexible scheduling option with minimal nights included.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago