Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- 7 on - 7 off.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.