Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 25, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- 7 on - 7 off.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- EMR: Epic.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.