Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- 7 on - 7 off.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.