Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- EMR: Epic.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
- 7 on - 7 off.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.