Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · November 30, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
- EMR: Epic.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- 7 on - 7 off.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.