Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on - 7 off.
- EMR: Epic.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.