Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- EMR: Epic.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- 7 on - 7 off.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.