Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD/DO Peds / Hospitalist.
- Shift: Day shift with Night.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Apls.
- Hospital Rounds and Back-up.
- Census: 6-8 pts per day.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- 7 on - 7 off.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- Admission Census: 1-2 per day.
- EMR: Epic.
- NO ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- Schedule: Dates: March 1, rong>.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Mar 8.