Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Run Codes: Yes.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Of patients/day/provider: 18.
- Kelly Atterson.
- The coverage need begins in May 2018.
- Of admissions/night: 5-7.
- Total IP Census: 45-50.
- Of admissions/day/provider: 5-6.
- Of providers/night: 1.
- Not expected to backup ER.
- Momentum Healthcare Staffing is searching for a hospitalist/nocturnist to provide coverage for a leading healthcare system in Ahoskie, North Carolina.
- Client Consultant and Recruitment.
- BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist Nocturnist.
- Inpatient Only.
- Acls required.
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures Not Required.
- Procedures: Intubation, CVP Lines and A-Lines - Preferred by not required.
- Of providers/day: 3.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago