Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Orientation ( April 30, 2018 ).
- Census: Adults.
- Pay Rate: $170/hr.
- Schedule: Dates: May 1, 2018 - Ongoing.
- Assignment: Inpatient.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Census: 45-50 inpatient.
- Acls, BLS.
- Run Codes: Yes.
- Not Expected to Serve as Backup to ER.
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures Not Required.
- EMR: Epic.
- Qualifications: MD/DO Hospitalist/IM (Nocturnist).
- Census: 5-7 admits/night.
- NC license.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Shift: 7pm-7am.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Life