Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lexington ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admit patients for hospital stays.
- As part of Wake Forest Baptist Health, Lexington Medical Center has the resources of a nationally recognized academic medical center at its doorstep, enabling the facility to offer world-class health care here, close to home.
- Average Patient Census: 13-14 patients/day.
- Active NC medical license in good standing or the ability to obtain (covered expense).
- Wfbmc People Team, Talent Acquisition.
- It includes a medical school, five hospitals, primary and specialty care facilities, clinics, diagnostic centers, plus educational and research facilities.
- It's currently ranked in 6 adult specialties specialties and rated high performing in 4 adult specialties and 9 procedures and conditions.
- Communicate with primary care physicians.
- Lexington Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been committed to providing for the health care needs of Davidson County since the 1920s.
- Reports TO: Assistant Professor, Hospital Medicine.
- And supervise up to two physician assistants.
- Order and interpret test results.
- Our Hospitalist are inpatient subject matter experts who are improving patients' continuity of care.
- OUR Preferred Credentials.
- TOP Honors - Listed among the nation's finest, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, N.C. has been recognized in United States News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" rankings for the 24th consecutive year.
- You'll diagnose and treat inpatient patients, provide continuous care.
- Watch Our Welcome Video.
- Medical Center Boulevard | Winston-Salem, NC 27157.
- Forward a copy of your resume or CV | Text Physician JOB to 31996 to schedule time to talk |.
- It scored high in patient safety, demonstrating commitment to reducing accidents and medical mistakes.
- Enjoy excellent compensation, work-life balance, while making a difference in the community you serve.
- Enjoy the best of both.
- Utilize medical simulation.
- Team: 2 Hospitalists Dayshift, 1 Hospitalist Nocturnist, & 2 Physician Assistants.
- Join an innovative health system leader, feel at home in a small town medical center.
- Beds: 94.
- And attend inpatient specialty consultations.
- Krista Grant.
- We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to achieving diversity among its faculty and staff.
- Conduct discharge planning and discharge patients.
- Schedule: 7/7 Inpatient Nightshift.
- Plus apply your leadership and teaching skills.
- EMR: Epic.
- Prescribe medications and treatment regimens.
- BE if within five years of graduation.
- Organization-Wake Forest Baptist Health is a thriving non-profit integrated health system serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
- Lexington Medical Center is a not-for-profit facility which operates 94 acute care beds and serves as a satellite provider of Wake Forest Baptist Health specialty services including digestive health, ENT Head and Neck surgery among others.
- Razor sharp clinical skills.
- In addition, the medical center operates 14 physician practices and a public pharmacy.
- Physician Nocturnist-Lexington Medical Center | North Carolina.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- 's 2017 Bernard A. Birnbaum, M.D., Quality Leadership Award.
- We are adding another strong Hospitalist to our team at Lexington Medical Center in North Carolina.
- You'll join a dynamic and collaborative multi-disciplinary team that's skyrocketing patient outcomes.
- Once again among nine top-performing community hospitals from across the country to take national honors as a recipient of Vizient, Inc.
- BC, Internal Medicine or BC, Family Medicine with previous hospitalist training & experience.
- Write patient discharge summaries.
- Refer patients to medical specialists, social services or other professionals as needed.
- Location- Lexington Medical Center | 250 Hospital Dr, Lexington, NC 27292.
- The Birnbaum Award is presented to community hospitals and academic medical centers that are Vizient members and demonstrate superior quality and safety performance as measured by the Vizient Quality and Accountability Study which has been conducted annually since 2005.
- Medical School | 5 Hospitals | Outpatient Locations.
- Reports TO - Hiring Manager's Title Only | URL Bio (if given permission to use).
- It is a general medical, surgical facility, and teaching hospital.
- Physician Recruitment Leader.
- In the following video, President of Wake Forest Baptist Health Lexington Medical Center, Bill James, welcomes visitors to Davidson County, North Carolina, a great place to live, work, and receive excellent medical care.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - Lexington Medical Center is ranked third nationally for patient safety and quality.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center