Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking 5 additional Hospitalists!
- Live in the suburbs of Raleigh!
- The Hospitalist will need to be comfortable with procedures and coverage of the ICU.
- Compensation: One of top 10 salaries in North Carolina with option to pick up extra shifts for additional income and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Patient volume of 16-18 per shift with a flexible block schedule.
- Opportunity: Need is strong within this integrated health system.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Need is for Hospitalist to join a large employed group due to growth.
- The city is a town that has friendly charm, offering an array of shops and restaurants in the downtown area.
- Location: Excellent city that is commutable to Raleigh and an hour to Fayetteville.
- Facility: Hospital is one of 4 within large health network with academic affiliation!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago