Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located 2 hours from the beautiful mountains and 4 hours from the beach, it is the largest city in the Carolinas.
- Join an established group of 8 physicians.
- There is a wealth of social, cultural and recreational amenities along with a sports enthusiast's dream!
- Compensation: Excellent compensation package and productivity incentives, medical, dental, vision insurance, malpractice, relocation, CME, retirement and PTO.
- A very progressive and energetic community yet still maintains the charm of the South.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Location: This city offers something for everyone!
- Great public schools which were ranked 7th in listing of "The Best Education in the Biggest Cities". It is the 2nd largest financial center in the country and is ranked in the Top 50 Cleanest Cities.
- Opportunity: Health Center in Charlotte is seeking an Internist for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Also been voted by United States Today as "the most livable city," offering the excitement of a cosmopolitan city and the ease of southern charm, big-city style and down-home appeal.
- Facility: Major Health Center in Charlotte.
- Enjoy a vibrant community rich with opera, art, theatre, architecture, boating, hiking, museums and higher education.
- This city serves as a major financial center and home to a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Will see around 16-20 patients a day.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago