Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our physicians cited respect, satisfaction with administration and confidence in leadership as key drivers.
- Novant Health Inpatient Care Specialists (Nhics) are seeking BC/BE IM, FM or IM/peds hospitalists and nocturnists to join their hospitalist team at Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center in Mint Hill, NC.
- At Novant Health, we bring together world-class technology and professionals - like you - to help make our patients' healthcare experience easier and more personal.
- Interested candidates should.
- Hospitalist Medicine.
- Your commitment to care and our model of creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundation of our success.
- NH Mint Hill Medical Center is currently under construction and is scheduled to open in 2018.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Charlotte, NC.
- Recruiter | provider talent acquisition.
- NH Mint Hill Medical Center is planned to be a 50-bed community hospital located in a desirable Charlotte suburban community.
- Stephanie Floyd.
- Novant Health Medical Group is pleased to have received physician satisfaction scores in the 90th percentile for 2016.
- Highlights of Nhics: Competitive base salary plus bonus plan, block scheduling, generous benefits package, CME & licensing reimbursement, relocation assistance, employed of Novant Health medical group.
- The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system's vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago