Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our proprietary mobile platform, Brio.
- Chief Hospitalist physician job located 45 minutes from Raleigh, NC.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Raleigh, NC.
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses.
- You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Join the next generation of physician leaders!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences.
- Gives you the ability to communicate and complete billing directly from the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine / Family Medicine.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling.
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership.
- Benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides leaders with to continuously improve operations.
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance.
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute.
- With a great emphasis on learning and development.
- We also use a mobile app for scheduling, which makes it easy to view your schedule and trade shifts, when necessary.
- As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago