Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Whiteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
- Hotel accomodations can be negotiated with commitment to consecutive shifts.
- Pay: $155/hour and no procedures required.
- We will provide you with medical malpractice insurance with full tail coverage and will assist you with credentialing.
- We offer flexible stability with day and night shifts available.
- We have a hospitalist opportunity available in Whiteville!
- Are you looking for extra shifts?
- Work a couple shifts a month up to a dependable, 7 on- 7 off schedule - you choose!
- Moonlighting Solutions is a physician-run organization designed to help physicians find desirable moonlighting opportunities with competitive salaries.
- Are you interested in extra income?
- We require a full, unrestricted NC medical license, full federal DEA with NC address, BC/BE IM, FM or Meds/Peds, clean record.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.