Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wound Care Center named a national "Center of Excellence" by Healogics.
- Our community.
- Emergency Department earned national "Guardian of Excellence" award from Press Ganey.
- Adopt evidence-based leadership practices - We'll implement proven tools and techniques that result in service excellence for our patients and a better work environment for our employees.
- Emergency Department earned an award for "Excellence in Sustainable Outcomes" from T-System Inc.
- While Dosher is the fiscal agent for the grant, the Coalition was the recipient.
- Southport also is home to the Fourth of July Festival Parade, and Dosher sponsors this annual event that draws more than 10,000 people to the state's official 4th of July parade.
- Meanwhile, Dosher worked with Brunswick County Health Department, New Hope Clinic and Ymca of Southeastern North Carolina.
- All decisions are made locally.
- Together, the four organizations formed the Brunswick County Community Wellness Coalition to improve the health and wellness of Brunswick County residents.
- Emergency Department earned national "Excellence in Patient Care" award from The Studer Group.
- Track outcomes - We'll measure our performance to ensure that we're meeting the quality, financial and service excellence results needed to excel in a competitive healthcare environment.
- Dosher Memorial Hospital in historic Southport, N.C. The Dosher Medical Staff is composed of more than 100 physicians and other professional providers in 20 specialties, and we are seeking Hospitalists to join our stellar team of clinicians who staff the 25-bed Patient Care Unit at the hospital.
- Our quality.
- Patient safety, readmissions and low mortality rankings placed us in the top quartile among rural hospitals in North Carolina by the National Organizations of State Offices of Rural Health.
- We have no long delays for an "answer from corporate.
- That's us.
- Adopt evidence-based medicine practices - Our physicians and other clinical professionals will adopt best practices to ensure that our patients receive the best care possible.
- Wound Care Center named a national "Center of Distinction" for delivering a 95 percent heal rate in its first year in operation.
- We try to think big and move fast and that applies to our physician recruitment efforts.
- For improving the heal rate to 97 percent in its second year in operation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Southport, NC.
- The mission of Dosher is to be the "Friendliest, most patient-focused" hospital in North Carolina.
- Focus on the team - We'll train staff on best practices and hire new people who have the technical skills and values required for high-performing teams.
- Imagine a hospital with a focus on high-quality care that's also close to the beach.
- We are a 30-mile drive to Wilmington and 60 miles from Myrtle Beach.
- Beyond our.
- While not a part of New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Wilmington, we have a close working relationship with this acute-care hospital and its network providers, several of whom soon will be tenants at Dosher Wellness Center, a 26,000-square-foot medical complex that opened last year.
- Our vision.
- Our mission.
- Dosher is an independent, critical access hospital with an engaged and highly supportive Board of Trustees and Management Team.
- Operating Room was named a "Top performer on key quality measure for excellence in surgical care," by The Joint Commission.
- Our primary service area is Smithville Township (alphabetically, Bald Head Island, Caswell Beach, Oak Island, Southport and St. James) and surrounding communities.
- We offer a competitive compensation and relocation package.
- Pneumonia, congestive heart failure, surgical care improvement project and venous thrombosis inpatient care earned a "Guardian of Excellence Award" from Press Ganey.
- Dosher is just west of downtown Southport, about one mile from the Cape Fear River and six miles from the closest beach at Oak Island.
- We are close to highly rate golf courses, fishing charters, and several top-rated housing developments.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago