Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7pm to 7am with no. The electronic medical record system is Cerner.
- Licensing assistance.
- 5-10 admits per day.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC/BE required.
- Cerner EMR.
- There is a new locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist opportunity now available in North Carolina.
- If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- 6-14 shifts per month.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- NC state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NC state license.
- You should be comfortable with ICU procedures, vents, and codes.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago