Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Raleigh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Privileges.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Raleigh, NC.
- Neurological assessments and basic treatments.
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives paid quarterly.
- Lumbar Puncture.
- Hospital employed.
- In house Consults: occasionally.
- Chest Tubes.
- Assessment and treatment of Pulmonary Diseases.
- 30 minutes from Raleigh/Durham area.
- EKG Interpretation.
- Hospitalist (FM or IM) needed for a 7/7 block schedule.
- Rounds: approx 15 patients.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Treatment of Conjunctivitis.
- Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Insertion of Arterial Line.
- Must do procedures.
- Treat acute back pain.
- Endotracheal Intubation.
- Thrombolytic Therapy of Acute MI.
- Treatment of Poisoning.
- Between 7am - 7pm (note: there is a PA on duty to assist with volume, weekdays, 7:30am - 4pm).
- Anterior Nasal Packing.
- Pre-op consults: intermittent.
- Monday to Sunday 7a-7p.
- Mechanical Ventilator Management.
- Admissions: approx 5-9.
- Full benefits.
- IV Conscious Sedation (Ivcs)[administration and supervision].
- Insertion of CVP Line.
- Office located within ICU suite.
- Treats ages 14 and up.
- Admission to and care of patients in ICU.
- Discharges: 5-9 patients.
- Endocrine/Metabolism conditions.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago