Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an opportunity for a hospitalist (IM or FM) to practice in coastal North Carolina, about two hours southeast of downtown Raleigh.
- Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- We'll get you a license and even pay the fees.
- Don't fret!
- You can get started soon!
- No. You'll also be expected to run codes (both day and night shifts).
- Interested, but not licensed in North Carolina?
- You'll work 12-hour shifts on a 7-on/7-off schedule seeing 12-22 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.