Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts (day, night and swing shifts available) and depending on the shifts, you can plan to see about 18-20 patients per day.
- Specialty back-up is onsite seven days a week.
- Interested, but not licensed in North Carolina?
- Best of all?
- There's no. But you will be expected to run codes.
- Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- We have a new opportunity for a hospitalist (IM or FM) to practice in eastern North Carolina, about an hour east of downtown Raleigh.
- You can get started soon!
- We'll get you a license and even pay the fees.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.