Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have a new opportunity for a board-certified hospitalist to practice in eastern North Carolina, about an hour-and-a-half east of Raleigh, not far from the coast.
- You must have a North Carolina license to be considered.
- You won't be expected to run codes or perform critical care procedures.
- You can get started soon and dates currntly run through April 2018.
- Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts on a 7-on/7-off schedule (Tuesday-Monday) seeing 15-18 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.