Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goldsboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Great weather, a welcoming community with an energized downtown and a low cost of living.
- 120 year history.
- Retirement plan.
- Two Board Certified Intensivists.
- 38 Emergency Beds.
- Goldsboro is located one hour east of Raleigh and less than two hours from the North Carolina coast.
- It's a mid-sized town with easy access to a large city lifestyle and a community hospital that is part of one of the country's top-rated health systems, UNC Health Care.
- Modern 316 Bed Facility.
- UNC Health Care Wayne Memorial Hospital in eastern North Carolina is seeking BC/BE Hospitalists.
- Affiliated with Rex/UNC Health Care these positions involve delivering high-quality, team-based inpatient services.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goldsboro, NC.
- 10-room Operating Suite (expansion to 13 in 2017).
- 4 Trauma Beds.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Benefits that include sign-on bonus, quality bonus.
- 4 Behavioral Health Beds.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago