Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goldsboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 22 Bed Behavioral Health Unit.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goldsboro, NC.
- 26 Bed Nursery.
- 120 year history.
- Expanding the 10 room Operating Suite in 2017.
- UNC Health Care Wayne IS Hiring Hospitalists.
- 38 Emergency Beds, 4 Trauma beds, 4 Behavioral Health Beds.
- 15 Bed ICU.
- UNC Wayne is a modern facility with 316 Acute Care Beds.
- It's a mid-sized town with easy access to a city lifestyle, and a community hospital that's part of one of the country's top-rated health care systems, UNC Health Care.
- Affiliated with Rex/UNC, these positions involve delivering high-quality, team-based inpatient services.
- 8 Bed Labor and Delivery Unit.
- Goldsboro is located one hour east of Raleigh, the vibrant state capital, and less than two hours from the NC coast.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package and benefits including sign-on bonus, quality bonus, CME, retirement plan and malpractice coverage.
- We have great weather, a welcoming community, an energized downtown and a low cost of living.
- UNC Health Care Wayne is looking for BC/BE daytime hospitalists and nocturnists to join our growing Hospital Medicine program in Goldsboro, NC.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago