Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (High Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Day Hospitalist position is part of a 6 day/ 2 swing/ 2 night staff hospitalist complement working 7am to 7pm days and 5pm to 1am on swings.
- Sub-specialty support.
- Matching 401(k) and malpractice insurance.
- UNC High Point Regional Hospital is seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician to join our well established Hospitalist Team.
- Competitive Mgma salary is offered plus quality incentives and productivity RVU based bonus.
- In-house, hospital employed general surgical, urology and orthopedic support.
- Assist in arrange transport of patient requiring alternate or higher level of care.
- Shifts are scheduled seven on/seven off with every 4th rotation on swing shift.
- Attend floor codes on days and also ICU codes as back-up when on swings.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in High Point, NC.
- Hprh utilizes Peds/Hospitalists for patient under the age of 17.
- UNC High Point Regional Hospital is affiliated with the University of North Carolina Health System and is the major healthcare system in High Point, NC, which includes a network of 120 physicians.
- Swing Shift 5pm to 1am.
- Sign on bonus, paid CME days & fund reimbursement, and paid annual leave (vacation).
- 160,000 visits/year - with day ICU Intensivist admissions and after-hours electronic ICU admissions by employed hospitalist service.
- The new physician will join our current 16 full time day Hospitalists and Medical Director in managing acute care patients and provide emergency department consults, as needed.
- Great work/life balance in a multi-national family oriented community with Affordable Cost of Living, locate 90 minutes from Raleigh and Charlotte North Carolina.
- Patients requiring acute sub-specialist support or critically/seriously ill are transferred out.
- Hprh ED utilizes Tele-Neuro for Stroke and TPM consideration.
- Epic EMR inpatient implementation May 21 2016.
- 7 day on / 7 day off schedule (extra shift available with compensation to replace vacant slots caused by Paid Annual Leave (PAL) and CME).
- Admissions, full daily rounding and documentation, transfers and discharges.
- UNC High Point Regional is a patient and physician focused organization.
- Telemetry is mobile throughout the hospital which has a main acute care facility, and an adjoining Cancer Center housing Oncology, Inpatient Rehabilitation and Behavioral Health Units ran by their respective services.
- Acls certification.
- All employed UNC outpatient offices already utilizing Epic EMR now.
- Anesthesia back-up for codes and airway management.
- ICU specialty support remotely through UNC-Chapel Hill, Mercy contract.
- Responsibilities include round robin ED and direct admissions, daily rounding and documentation on all patients, code coverage, and occasional central line placement.
- High Point Regional consists of 351 beds, a closed 32 bed ICU with Electronic ICU at night, has a 24 hour Cath Lab, Cancer Center.
- Hospitalists are assisted with assignment and discharge to PCP referral by CMA navigators on week days.
- ED consults, as needed.
- Hprh is a level three trauma center with an on-.
- Day Shift 7am to 7pm.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago