Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 18-21 patients per day.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A North Carolina-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active NC state license.
- The assignment schedule will be between 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am with no. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible in FM or IM.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Ventilation management required.
- Assignment requirements include vent management for adults and pediatrics, running codes, and ICU rounding.
- Codes and ICU rounding required.
- 8- and 12-hour shifts.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
- Adult and pediatrics.
- BC/BE in IM or FM required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- NC state license required.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago