Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northeast North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comfortable rounding on ICU patients and vent management.
- Nights only.
- 12-16 patient encounters.
- Must be BC in IM or FP, or scheduled to take boards.
- Locums Hospitalist/Nocturnist job opportunity in northeastern North.
- Typically 6-8 admissions per night.
- 182-bed facility.
- 9 ICU beds.
- Asap ongoing.
- Comfortable with codes and RR.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Leaders.