Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (WIlson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Parks, sports venues and outdoor activities.
- Spas, golf and recreation.
- This area has a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience.
- Then 7 on/7 off schedule Jan-April.
- Musical and performing arts, music and historic museums.
- Please reference job.
- No ICU rounding.
- 15 patients per day.
- Assignment dates start the first week of November and will continue through April.
- Uptown district restaurants, events and shopping.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in WIlson, NC.
- Come experience the coastal charm of a city that offers plenty of outdoor and indoor activities.
- A hospital in North Carolina is in need of a Hospitalist for inpatient work.
- Varied dates Nov-Dec.
- Board Certified.
- Staff support of NP's, PA's and physician backup.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago