Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Durham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ability to concentrate on many detailed requests.
- Degree in medicine from an accredited university required.
- Current and valid certification in BLS, Acls, and Pals.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with consumers and staff.
- The Hospitalist must act a resource for routine and complex medical care, and must be able to educate colleagues of the healthcare team.
- The Hospitalist must be able to identify when a patient requires medical assistance, anticipate their needs, and execute care efficiently and knowledgeably.
- Demonstrate effective Electronic Medical Record use with adequate and appropriate documentation as required by hospital policy.
- The Hospitalist must deliver professional medical and administrative services, while maintaining a professional relationship with members of the facility's staff and other treatment team members.
- Board Certification is required upon hire.
- Able to make sound reasonable decisions.
- The Hospitalist is responsible for all aspects of perioperative care, including both pre operative assessment and all aspects of the post operative medical care of medically complex surgical patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Durham, NC.
- Under the direction of the Chief Hospitalist, this position is responsible for providing optimal patient medical care, patient safety, and patient satisfaction across the age continuum (pediatric and geriatric).
- NC Specialty Hospital is currently seeking a full time Hospitalist Physician for rotating day, night, weekday, and weekend shifts for the Inpatient Unit.
- Obtain and maintain eligibility for and participate in Medicare and Medicaid insurances.
- A minimum of 1 year previous Medical and/or Surgical physician experience required.
- Able to work independently and meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, flexibility, creativity and innovative ideas.
- Highly organized.
- Current, valid, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of North Carolina required.
- NC Specialty Hospital is a 24 bed surgical hospital that provides orthopaedic, ENT, general, and plastic surgery services.
- Be able to adequately perform medical consults requested by surgical team.
- Obtain and maintain Medical Staff membership upon hire.
- Must be able to communicate and understand the English language both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify and calmly handle inherently stressful situation with tact.
- Seeks guidance, direction and assistance when needed.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago