Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 6-8 admissions/night.
- Required: State license.
- Schedule: Multiple shifts available.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days.
- Sumo Medical Staffing.
- Office | Fax (801).
- EMR - Meditech.
- Dee Dee Fullmer.
- Thank you,.
- Providing a better experience!
- Codes and Rapid Response.
- Must be comfortable rounding on patients in ICU as well as vent management.
- Senior Staffing Consultant.
- 12-16 daily census.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sumo Medical Staffing.