Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 280 bed, not-for-profit hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Cerner EMR.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Rocky Mount has excellent weather with an avarage of 217 sunny days per year.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Open ICU- procedures are not required.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Enjoy renovation and growth of Rocky Mount in Rocky Mount Mills.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome.
- Subspecialty support to include Cardiology, Anesthesia, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, and Rheumatology.
- Established 14 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Open to Internal and/or Family Medicine trained physicians.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- This southern town is less than an hour from Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina and offers a low cost of living, very affordable housing options and lots of history with a small town feel.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago