Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Andrews) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking Board Certified Nurse Practitioners with an interest in geriatrics to join our Post-Acute practice in the Andrews, North Carolina region.
- Experience or a strong interest in treating geriatric patients in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care settings required.
- We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region.
- Enjoy industry leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
- Wonderful practice opportunity in an Inpatient setting.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Demo Test.