Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- StartDate: 09/03/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Hospitalist need in a medical facility located in southeast North Carolina for locum's coverage.
- No procedures required.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks.
- Must be Board Certified.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Coverage will begin September 1 and will last through November 30, 2017.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- The provider will work day shifts, 7a-7p.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.