Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Morganton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Catawba Meadows Park offers a wealth of summer recreation activities.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Coverage starts in July.
- Nephrologist - Physician - (Nephrology - Neph) Locum Tenens.
- These physicians typically operate in clinics or hospitals, performing kidney transplants and treating acute or chronic renal diseases such as nephropathy.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Fans of the outdoors flock to Lake James for all manner of aquatic sports and beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: - Not Available.
- As an affiliate of the Carolinas Healthcare System, based in Charlotte, the company has been afforded ample resources that have allowed it to remain perpetually on the cutting edge of medical technology.
- In addition to these medical procedures, nephrologists are trained to operate dialysis machines and manage their effects on patients.
- Sports fans can enjoy two stellar golf courses in Morganton.
- Named one of Reader's Digest's top ten places to raise a family, Morganton is one of North Carolina's most livable cities.
- Comprised of two hospitals which merged in 1990, this healthcare group has been offering high quality medical care to Morganton residents for 175 years.
- A nephrologist (locum tenens) provides patient care to individuals suffering from kidney diseases, as well as patients with diabetes and hypertension.
- Charming North Carolina town is looking to add some Nephrology coverage.
- Culture seekers will want to explore the nearby Joara archaeological site, an excavated structure built by Spanish settlers in the mid-1500s.
- Credentialing is quick!
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- The hospital offers a full range of services, including heart disease, cancer, digestive disease, and women's health options.
- Nephrologist, nephrology, dialysis, nephropathy, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, clinic, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Will take. Physician will work in the dialysis clinic when not on. 3-4 established patient visits per week.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.