Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- J1 and H1B Visas are accepted for permanent.
- Low daily census of 12-16 with an average of 2 admissions per day.
- Craig Harris.
- Suite 200.
- Must be Board Certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine or scheduled to take the boards.
- 1180 Satellite Blvd.
- Night shift is only 6 admits.
- Director of Recruiting.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Must have active NC license for locums but not for perm.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm your choice.
- Suwanee, GA 30024.
- Both day and nights shifts available.
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice for locums.
- Get up to 175 per hour or 382,200 per year TOP pay for North Carolina Hospitalist Asap.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Perm price structure is highly competitive!
- All specialty backup.
- Flexible Schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.