Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Salisbury) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Day shifts available: 7a-7p.
- Round on service patients.
- We are looking for hospitalists that would like to pick up shifts in Salisbury, NC.
- Moonlighting Solutions is a physician-run organization designed to help physicians find desirable moonlighting opportunities with competitive salaries.
- United States Citizen or Green Card (sorry, not a visa sponsorship opportunity).
- About Moonlighting Solutions.
- BC IM (BE okay if less than 2 years since residency).
- Active, unrestricted NC medical license.
- Discharge as needed.
- Shared admissions from the ED.
- The clinic is an independent, physician-owned, multi-specialty medical practice dedicated to providing Rowan and surrounding counties with experienced, dependable, and patient-focused medical leadership and care.
- Work 7 on / 7 off or simply pick up extra shifts that fit your schedule.
- We will provide you with medical malpractice insurance with full tail coverage and will assist you with credentialing.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage will be paid if travelling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Clean record.
- Unrestricted DEA with NC address.
- About the practice.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.