Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- ICU rounding required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Locum tenens physician will see an average of 18 to 20 patients per day and at night 16 admissions divided between another Hospitalist and an APP.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in North Carolina.
- IMs or FPs with experience.
- All availabilities welcomed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certification required.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Specialty backup available.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM They will look at part-time, full-time, and weekend availabilities.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The Hospitalists at this facility run codes.
- Acls certification required.
- Candidates must be board certified and available July 1st.
- Basic ventilation management.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.