Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Excellent for families or singles.
- Area is surrounded by resorts and some of the top golf resorts in the nation.
- Compensation - Excellent base salary of $260,000-$275,000 based on experience, pay for performance bonus plus quarterly incentives, sign on bonus, relocation bonus and PTO.
- Student loan repayment options are available as well.
- Full benefits also.
- Location - Centrally located in North Carolina with 45 min.
- Initial 5 Hospitalists has expanded to 40+ with even more growth expected.
- Travel time to Fayetteville and 1 hour to Raleigh/Durham metro areas.
- Facility/Opportunity - 400+ bed Hospital (600 bed system) is seeking to add 4 Hospitalists.
- Very strong collegial group of employed physicians.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in North Carolina.
- Top Universities surround the area with low cost of living and excellent schools.
- Schedule is 7on/7off with rotation of duties.
- Strong mid-level and subspecialty support.
- Physicians should be comfortable with procedures and management of ICU patients.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago