Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Raleigh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians trained in IM or FM are welcome.
- Day time Hospitalist earn up to $280k and Nocturnist up to $300k plus generous benefits.
- Prominent Raleigh based healthcare system seeking Hospitalists at a cutting edge facility with over 300 beds commutable from the Raleigh area.
- Work a block schedule allowing for time off to enjoy family and all the area has to offer.
- Work for one of the TOP healthcare systems in North Carolina.
- Expanding Hospitalist Group - 45 Minutes from Raleigh, NC.
- Its artists create a bevy of cultural and culinary touchstones.
- Manageable patient census of 16-18 with APP for assistance.
- Raleigh's bright minds head top-tier technology, education and life science institutions.
- And its storytellers proudly carry on the collective heritage of a rich historic capital city.
- Raleigh is more than a blossoming Southern metropolis-you'll feel enriched and energized the instant you're warmly welcomed by its smart, savvy locals.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 2.