Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Williamston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 49 hospital beds.
- Martin General Hospital is a 49-bed facility providing inpatient, outpatient, medical, and surgical care.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- The facility earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Williamston, North Carolina is a pleasant place to work and live.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- The facility provides an array of services from Cardiac Care, diagnostic imaging to pulmonary and respiratory health to rehabilitation services.
- Located along the beautiful Roanoke River, residents are able to enjoy the amenities of larger cities, such as Durham, Raleigh and Fayetteville, with only a 2 hour drive.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners