Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- " Open ICU.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " Board Certified IM.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- " Respond to Codes.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- " Mid-level support.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 10.