Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- " Mid-level support.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- " Board Certified IM.
- " Open ICU.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- " Respond to Codes.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 10.