Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- " Open ICU.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- " Mid-level support.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- " Respond to Codes.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- " Board Certified IM.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 10.