Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Call for details) is for an academic medical center.
- The ideal candidate will have the proven administrative skills to lead 30+ faculty physicians and 10 advanced practice providers while evolving the programto its next level of excellence in academic hospital medicine.
- Become an academic leader in hospital medicine, bringing newknowledge and insight into clinical research, quality, and systems improvement, patient safety, and evidence-based medicine.
- Develop best practices models for integrating acute care into thestate's largest ACO.
- Redefine and improve the standard of inpatient care.
- Additionally, you will oversee the Hospitalist programs at three community hospitals as well.
- As Section Chief you can expect to spend approximately 50% of yourtime on administrative responsibilities and program development responsibilities and 50% of your time on clinical, research, and/or teaching activities.
- Provide the highest quality inpatient care in the most efficientand cost effective way.
- If so, please take a few minutes to review this Section Chief of Hospitalist Medicine position ata leading academic medical center located in North Carolina.
- The specific levels in these areas will depend onyour interests and areas of expertise.
- The new Section Chief will play important roles in shaping the academic mission of the Section while nurturing the development of junior faculty,and in promoting a high-value, patient-centered clinical environment.
- Are you an innovative and dynamic leader?
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Merritt Hawkins.