Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- " Mid-level support.
- " Open ICU.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- " Respond to Codes.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- " Board Certified IM.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 30.