Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- " Mid-level support.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " Open ICU.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- " Board Certified IM.
- " Respond to Codes.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 30.