Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- " Mid-level support.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- " Respond to Codes.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- " Open ICU.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- " Board Certified IM.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 30.