Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- " Respond to Codes.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " Board Certified IM.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- " Mid-level support.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- " Open ICU.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 30.