Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brevard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- " Patients per day average: 19.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- " EMR system- Cerner.
- " Procedures: Central lines, Intubations, Vent Management.
- " Paid travel, lodging.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- " 3 months mimimum - Ongoing.
- " Respond to Codes.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- " Open ICU.
- " Board Certified IM.
- " Mid-level support.
- " Physician shift times 7p-7a.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " Shifts per month 14.
- " Admissions: Average of 3 per night.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 30.